Life insurance plays an important role in your financial plan because it protects your loved ones from the financial strain that may be incurred upon your death. GEBA's Group Term Life Insurance Plan is designed to give you affordable, flexible coverage to help you and your loved ones prepare for the future.
GEBA's Group Term Life Insurance Plan Features:
- Term Life coverage up to $600,000 available to eligible members or agency employees
- Dependent spouse and children coverage is also available
- Member coverage includes Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage equal to 50% of the member's life coverage
- Accelerated Death Benefit option is available in the event of terminal illness*
Please refer to the Term Life Insurance Brochure and Term Life Insurance Rates for more details on benefits, premium costs, and plan limitations and exclusions.
Group Term Life coverage is issued by The Prudential Insurance Company of America, 751 Broad Street, Newark NJ 07102. CA COA #1179, NAIC #68241
The Booklet-Certificate contains all details, including any policy exclusions, limitations and restrictions, which may apply. Contract Series: 83500.
* Death benefit will be reduced by amounts received under this option.