GEBA is seeking a creative and innovative Marketing Specialist to assist the Marketing and Communications managers. This position will coordinate and execute specific tasks associated with the implementation of marketing and communication plans and activities. Responsibilities include copywriting, design, e-newsletters, social media, website, administrative responsibilities, vendor relations, as well as many other tasks.
Position responsibilities include:
- Assist in the creation, design, and production of marketing campaigns, including direct mail, email, and social media.
- Assist in the writing of internal and external communication, including content for websites, brochures, direct mail letters, newsletter articles, ads, flyers, and posters.
- Manage the merchandising of GEBA products and services, including the distribution of marketing materials, posters and banners, and ordering and inventory management of promotional giveaways.
- Create and plan seminars and webinars. (Seminars are presented by other individuals.)
- Coordinate benefit fairs and promotional tables.
- Some administrative duties.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, marketing, advertising or related field or equivalent
- 1-2 years’ experience
- Strong writing, editing/proofreading skills, an eye for visual design, and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively and simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal communications skills and ability to work effectively across the organization, as well as with vendors and other organizations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in graphic design programs (Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator). Knowledge of website content platforms (Sitefinity), and e-marketing software (Constant Contact) preferred.
- Experience with marketing insurance and investment products a plus