Affordable Coverage For Your Family
You know you need life insurance to help secure your family’s future. Apply today to take advantage of GEBA’s affordable rates for federal employees. GEBA’s Group Term Life Plan, with coverage issued by New York Life Insurance Company, was designed to help protect your family with affordable coverage starting at just 43 cents a day*.
*Cost per day of 43 cents for $100,000 in coverage is based on $156/per year premium divided by 365 days for an applicant age 41-50. Click here for a complete rate chart.
GEBA vs. FEGLI
Many federal employees find GEBA offers more coverage for less cost than FEGLI and other plans. See for yourself with our GEBA vs. FEGLI calculator. GEBA also lets you take your coverage with you, even if you leave the federal government. FEGLI doesn't do that.
GEBA's Group Term Life Insurance* includes
- Coverage up to $600,000 for eligible members and up to $300,000 for spouses/domestic partners
- $20,000 in coverage for dependent children
- Coverage that includes acts of War and Terrorism
- Coverage for Accidental Death & Dismemberment, at no additional charge, equal to 50% of the member's life insurance coverage
- Coverage you can keep when you retire or leave your job
Click here for a Group Term Life Insurance Brochure.
*Group Term Life Insurance plan underwritten by New York Life Insurance Company, 51 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010 on Policy form GMR.
New York Life's state of domicile is New York, and NAIC ID # is 66915.
New York Life is licensed/authorized to transact business in all of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and Canada. However, not all group plans it underwrites are available in all jurisdictions. Please check the applicable insurance brochures for current availability.