Everyone needs some form of insurance to protect property and possessions. But not all policies and insurance providers are the same.
GEBA is proud to partner with MetLife Auto & Home® and provide member savings on coverage from a provider dedicated to value and service. Whenever you need to file a claim, it’s nice to find a caring, friendly voice 24/7.
Outstanding Service, Hassle-Free Payment Options, and a Wide Range of Policies
MetLife Auto & Home® is a premier provider known for delivering value and top-quality service. MetLife offers comprehensive coverage for:
- Automobile Insurance
- Homeowners Insurance
- Renter’s Insurance
- Mobile Home Insurance
- Condominium Insurance
- Insurance for Landlords
- Boat Insurance
- Recreational Vehicle (RV) Insurance – golf carts, ATVs, snowmobiles and others
- Personal Excess Liability “Umbrella” Coverage – supplements your current coverage to help protect your assets from sky-high judgments
Significant Savings For Being A GEBA Member
GEBA members like you can save an average of $500 annually on your auto insurance.* MetLife Auto & Home’s group insurance program discounts make insurance more affordable for you and easier than ever to get!
- Extra savings for being a GEBA member (up to 15% off the usual rates)
- Extra savings based on your number of years as a GEBA member
- Extra savings with automatic bank account or payroll deductions (payroll deduction only available for DIA and NSA employees)
- Extra savings with a multi-policy discount
- Up to $250 credit for claim-free driving **
- Additional discount if you keep your auto in an enclosed garage
Even if you recently switched insurance carriers to save money, you could save more with these group program discounts. What’s more, you could get even better coverage than you have now.
MetLife Auto & Home® is a brand of Metropolitan Property and Casualty Insurance Company and its affiliates: , Metropolitan Casualty Insurance Company, Metropolitan Direct Property and Casualty Insurance Company, Metropolitan General Insurance Company, Metropolitan Group Property and Casualty Insurance Company , and Metropolitan Lloyds Insurance Company of Texas, all with administrative home offices in Warwick, RI. Coverage, rates, and discounts are available in most states to those who qualify. L0309028450[exp0212][All States]
Home Insurance not available in California, Florida, or Massachusetts.
*Savings are based on an annualized average savings for a group auto policy where the customer provided his/her prior premium and prior carrier at the time of the original quote (between 01/11-12/11) and where the written auto premium amount resulted in a price less than the disclosed prior carrier’s premium.
**DSB is not available in all states. New York drivers must pay a state-required minimum deductible before using this benefit.