GEBA is a not-for-profit federal employee benefit association created by National Security Agency (NSA) employees to offer supplemental benefits to federal employees. GEBA has been trusted by Feds for over 65 years—and you can count on us to be there for you, too.
Complimentary GEBA membership is available to ALL civilian federal employees, military, and retirees PLUS eligible family members. To join our Sponsored Family Member (SFM) Program, family members need to do is identify the GEBA member that referred them.
Eligible SFMs can include: Brothers/Sisters (including in-laws & step-siblings); Children (including stepchildren); Grandchildren (including step-grandchildren); Parents (including in-laws & stepparents); Grandparents (including in-laws & step-grandparents).
GEBA Member Advantages
- Group savings and discounts on quality, competitively-priced insurance plans from leading companies.
- Insurance and investment products that fit all your life stages and circumstances.
- Portable plans – most coverages can be maintained even if you leave your federal employment or change assignments (PCS/ETS).
- Expert, unbiased insurance and financial planning advice from experienced, licensed professionals.
- Superior service from GEBA’s friendly, accessible Member Services staff.
- Free membership as long as you maintain a plan/enrollment with GEBA.
Exclusive Benefits from the Same Organization Your Peers Have Trusted Since 1957.
How Can We Serve You Today? Our Knowledgeable Member Services Staff Can Help!