Consider the factors below to help determine life insurance needs, and reach out to GEBA’s Financial Advisors for help any time:
- How would your family pay your burial expenses, and would they have enough money to pay any taxes due on your estate?
- How much of your family’s income do you provide? If you died, how much of that income could they make up or do without?
- Do you have children? If so, how old are they? If you died, would they be able to go to college or to have the other life experiences that you had planned for them?
- Do you want to leave a legacy for your children and grandchildren or for charities that you support?
- How do you expect inflation to affect your family’s future needs?