GEBA and GEBA Wealth Management are considered essential businesses during this time. GEBA follows all federal and state COVID/public health guidelines, including mandatory mask usage in the building and in our office. Our office is being sanitized regularly for any commonly touched surfaces like the door. We are following 6-foot physical distancing measures and have protective plexiglass in select areas. We are doing everything we can do to keep the staff, members, and guests safe and ask that you do so also when you visit our office.
- If you are feeling sick or have been around anyone that has tested positive, please reschedule your appointment by calling (410) 657-8060 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also request a virtual or telephone appointment.
- Masks are required to enter our building and in our offices.
- Guests will be asked to sign in at the front desk. We ask that no more than 2 people attend each appointment.
- Meetings will primarily take place in conference rooms, following physical distancing guidelines. The conference rooms are cleaned before and after each appointment. Protective plexiglass and air filters are in select areas.
- We request that guests sanitize their hands before upon entering any common areas and touching desks and/or chairs.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call us BEFORE your appointment to ensure everyone’s safety. Thank you for your cooperation.