Trust GEBA – For
GEBA offers two dental plans with Delta Dental – both include coverage for diagnostic and preventive care, restorative care, endodontic and periodontal services, and oral surgery. In the Enhanced Plan, you’ll enjoy higher coverage amounts.
BOTH plans have new features for the new year.
Quality, affordable care.
- Affordable rates, with no deductible
- Preventive care beyond two cleanings per year – e.g. exams, X-rays, and no exclusions for pre-existing conditions
- Dependent child coverage up to age 26
- Maintain coverage as a Fed retiree
- GEBA’s superior customer service – a local team dedicated to serving our members
Note: Regular dental benefits may be part of your Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) Program. However, unexpected dental expenses like a root canal, a crown, or oral surgery may not be covered.
GEBA partners with Delta Dental to offer convenient access to the largest network of dentists with over 348,000 dentists* nationwide.
*Network includes 156,528 dentists in 364,136 locations within Delta Dental PPO and Delta Premier-only dentists.
Compare and Select Your Plan
Join almost 17,000 satisfied members of the intelligence community, broader federal workforce, the military, and their family members.
Benefits provided by the organization your peers have trusted for over 65 years.
Contact our dedicated member services team for more information on
how you can apply for your GEBA benefits today.
Benefits provided by the organization your
peers have trusted for over 65 years.