Trust GEBA - For Quality Coverage That’s Affordable
GEBA’s Dental coverage with Delta Dental of Pennsylvania makes it easier to keep up with preventative care including exams and cleanings.
Coverage Highlights: Regular dental benefits may be part of your Federal Employees Health Benefits Program (FEHB). However, unexpected dental expenses like a root canal, a crown, or oral surgery wouldn’t be covered.
Choose Dental coverage with GEBA and join almost 17,000 satisfied members of the intelligence community, broader federal workforce, the military, and their family members. Membership in GEBA is free as long as you maintain coverage.
Why enroll in a GEBA Dental plan?
- Affordable rates, with no deductible
- Preventive care beyond two cleanings per year – e.g. exams, X-rays, and no exclusions for pre-existing conditions
- Dependent child coverage up to age 26
- No waiting period for major dental care, except child orthodontia (up to age 19)
- Maintain coverage even if you leave federal employment
- GEBA’s superior customer service – a local team dedicated to serving our members
Select the GEBA Dental plan that best fits your needs...
Choose GEBA – Securing Feds’ Financial Future Since 1957
GEBA is a nonprofit employee benefit association created by NSA employees in 1957. Our goal is to offer high quality insurance products at great prices that has our members’ best interests in mind. GEBA has been serving federal employees for over 60 years, and you can count on us to be there for you and your family.
GEBA membership is available to ALL civilian federal employees and retirees, including the military. Membership in GEBA is free and continues as long as you maintain a plan with GEBA.