Get a Quote for Group Long Term Disability Insurance
Biweekly payments are available to NSA and DIA employeees only.
*Indicates a required field.
Comprehensive Disability Insurance coverage you should consider*
- Tax-free payments up to $7,500 per month (not to exceed 67% of gross monthly salary). Please consult with your tax advisor for more information.
- Coverage for a working spouse/domestic partner is also available. (Member coverage is required.)
- Affordable group rates with many convenient payment options.
- Benefits are protected from inflation. Cost of Living Adjustments begins with your second year of collecting disability. Up to six annual adjustments will be made, with a maximum annual increase of 6%.
- Partial Disability and Rehabilitation Benefits.
- No premium after you begin receiving your benefits.
- Survivor Income Benefits, when available, are paid to the insured’s designated beneficiary (a benefit equal to three monthly disability payments).
*Sponsored Family Members are not eligible for the Group Long Term Disability Insurance Plan.