Annual eye exams are important for maintaining sharp vision as well as early detection of eye diseases. In children, early discovery and correction of sight problems can greatly aid performance in school.
GEBA's vision insurance makes caring for your eyes more affordable. It covers exams, eyeglass lenses and frames, contacts and laser vision correction through a nationwide network of professionals.
Great Plan Options at Great Prices
GEBA’s Group Vision Insurance provides savings on your vision care, including eye exams, lenses, frames, contact lenses, and laser vision correction. With GEBA’s Vision Insurance, you have the choice of two plans, allowing you to choose the best plan to meet your vision needs:
Standard Plan – For members who have basic eye care needs.
Enhanced Plan – For members who want coverage for standard progressive, transition, and other specialty glass lenses options. A $10 co-pay applies to exams. There is no waiting period to enroll in this plan.
- A strong vision network that includes over 78,000 in-network providers throughout the U.S.
- Contact lenses conveniently purchasable over the Internet.
- $150 towards new frames every 12 months.
- Dependent coverage up to age 26.
- Benefits are provided through participating and non-participating eye care professionals.
- Simplified claims processing with an easy-to-use Insurance Card – No claim forms!
Services Provided Every 12 Months
- Vision exam (covered 100% at Participating Providers under Standard Plan)
- New lenses (covered 100% at Participating Providers)
- New eyeglass frames ($150 towards new frames at Participating Providers)
- Contacts in lieu of glasses
- Low vision aids (i.e., magnifying glasses) are covered up to $999 every 24 months.
Full details on this product are available in the GEBA Benefit Summary Standard Plan and the GEBA Benefit Summary Enhanced Plan on our website.
GEBA's vision plan also offers discounts on hearing aids through the Epic Hearing Service Plan - you get 30-60% off of retail prices on brand name hearing aids from major manufacturers.
Vision insurance coverage is provided by National Vision Administrators® (NVA). Since 1979, NVA has built a quality reputation for Vision Insurance featuring great customer support and a strong nationwide network of providers that give unparalleled service to their customers.