GEBA brings you health insurance coverage for your pets through our partnership with Nationwide. A pet insurance policy helps pay for your pet’s treatments, surgeries, lab fees, X-rays and much more. You’ll have peace of mind knowing you can care for your pet no matter the cost.
Why We Chose to Partner with Nationwide...
Freedom: You’re free to use your choice of veterinarian (no preapproval necessary) worldwide– including specialties and emergency providers.
Flexibility: Nationwide’s plans are licensed in all 50 states.
Savings: Receive discounts when enrolling multiple pets – up to 5%, 10% and 15%.
Extras: Through Nationwide's vetHelplinesm, policyholders receive live veterinarian guidance 24/7 about their pet’s health, from general questions to identifying urgent care needs. In addition, policyholders enjoy discounts on pet products and services, a newsletter, online support and more.
Since 1982, Nationwide has been the nation’s leading provider of pet health insurance. Don’t let another vet bill come your way before you decide to take action. Experience the protection and peace of mind that pet insurance from Nationwide can provide.
You’re eligible for a discount when you enroll through GEBA. Save even more when you enroll multiple pets.
- 1 pet = 5% discount on base medical or wellness plan
- 2–3 pets = 10% discount on base medical or wellness plan for each pet
- 4+ pets = 15% discount on base medical or wellness plan for each pet
What Are My Plan Options?
We think all pets deserve to live life to the fullest. That’s why we’re there for the big stuff, the small stuff, and all the stuff in between. GEBA's Pet Insurance is now offering an expanded suite of affordable and fresh, new innovative products.
Pet Wellness (Everyday care) (starting at $16/month)
- No deductible
- Maximum annual benefit $500
- Two physical exams per policy term
- Behavioral exam and/or treatment
- Vaccination or titer
- Heartworm or FeLV/FIV test
- Fecal test, deworming
- Nail trim
- Flea control or heartworm prevention
- One additional test per policy term – choose from health screen (blood test), X-rays or electrocardiogram
Major Medical (Comprehensive) (starting at $33/month)
- A low $250 deductible.
- Covers accidents including poisonings; cuts and broken bones; common illnesses such as ear infections, rashes, vomiting and diarrhea; serious/chronic illnesses including cancer, diabetes and allergies; and hereditary conditions.
- Also covers procedures and services including surgeries, Rx medications, testing and hospitalization.
Whole Pet with Wellness (Comprehensive AND Everyday care) (starting at $61/month)
- This is a bundled plan that covers all of the above.
- A low $250 deductible.