Open Enrollment Special Offers:
Privacy and Civil Liberties Oversight Board employees can enroll and take advantage of GEBA's special Open Enrollment offers:
- $100,000 Group Term Life Insurance for employee*, $50,000 for spousal insurance, and $20,000 for dependent children under age 26. Just satisfactorily answer 4 medical questions.
- $1,600/month Group Long Term Disability benefit for the employee*. You only have to satisfactorily answer 5 medical questions.
- A choice of Delta Dental® plans with access to the nation’s largest dental network. Dependent children are covered up to age 26.
- Vision Insurance – a comprehensive plan with coverage for dependent children up to age 26.
- Sponsored Family Member Program –once you have a plan with GEBA, your siblings, parents, adult children, and grandparents can enroll in our dental and vision plan during Open Season (Nov. 11-Dec 16) at same affordable price.
*To qualify for this special offer, employees and spouses must be age 50 or younger and U.S. citizens
Many other insurance plans, including Professional Liability Insurance and Emergency Travel Plan, are also available.
GEBA Wealth Management provides financial planning services to help you achieve your financial goals. Our Financial Advisors understand federal benefits and merge their investment expertise to give unbiased solutions. www.GEBAWealth.com