Date: Saturday, May 20
Time: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Location: 1362 Mellon Road, Hanover, MD
(Just 1.5 miles from Arundel Mills)
We’re wrapping up our 65th Anniversary Year!
Come visit and/or meet up with a friend or Shred-It!
Miss having GEBA on the Ft. Meade campus? Stop by and visit with staff or meet up with another member and grab a coffee — on us.
Our staff team can also answer questions about our insurance plans and our Financial Advisor can chat about your TSP, Long Term Care, and/or your retirement plans. If you need something notarized, just let us know in advance!
REGISTER TODAY -> -> -> -> ->
SHRED-IT ONLY – EVENT INSTRUCTIONS
Each member may bring up to 5 “containers” of shredding materials. Shredding materials include personal papers – please do not bring newspapers, magazines, and non-paper materials. Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your scheduled time.
To expedite the shredding, please follow the following instructions:
- Place your shredding materials in paper bags – DO NOT USE plastic bags.
- Place your shredding materials in the trunk of your car.
- When you arrive at the GEBA parking lot, pull up to the shredding truck.
- The Shred-It personnel will assist with putting your materials in the shredding “bin”. You may also view the shredding process. (Any boxes will be returned to you.)
- If you need assistance with the sign-up, or have other questions, please contact GEBA by phone: (410) 657-8060 or email: [email protected].