Once a GEBA member, always a GEBA member as long as you own a plan. That means you can keep your GEBA Vision Insurance as long as you desire regardless of retirement or resignation. If you decide to keep your coverage, please complete the retirement/resignation form. You may need to select another form of payment.
Visit www.e-nva.com to access your personal benefits information, track claims, replace ID cards, and find a participating provider. You can also download the NVA Member mobile app by going to the Apple App Store or Google Play.
Locate a Provider (In Network)
- Click “Find Provider”
- Select “GEBA” as group/sponsor
- Enter the zip code and the radius in which you would like to travel
Print ID Cards:
- Click “Subscriber Registration”
- Enter Subscriber ID which is your GEBA member ID with three zeros in front (ex. 000123456). If you do not know your GEBA member ID, you can contact the GEBA office at (800) 826-1126 and we will provide the ID.
- Once logged in, the option to “Print ID Cards” will appear on the left side of the screen as the second option. Keep in mind that your insurance cards will be mailed to you within 5 to 7 business days after your coverage effective date.
No payment is made for:
- Medical or surgical treatments
- Rx drugs or OTC medications
- Non-prescription lenses
- Two pairs of glasses in lieu of bifocals
- Vision examination or materials required for employment
- Replacement of lost, stolen, broken, or damaged lenses
- Contact lenses or frames except at normal intervals when service would otherwise be available
- Services or materials provided by federal, state, local government or worker’s compensation
- Examination, procedures training, or materials not listed as a covered service
- Industrial safety lenses and safety frames with or without side shields
- Parts or repair of frame
Participating providers are not contractually obligated to offer sale prices in addition to outlined coverage. Regardless of medical or optical necessity, vision benefits are not available more frequently than specified in your policy.
Yes. You may order contact lenses from any provider offering eyewear (glasses and contacts) from NVA's network, or you may order them through the Contact Fill website or (866) 234-1394
Anytime throughout the year.
It is important to coordinate benefits in cases where both spouses have family dental coverage or have two plans that cover some dental work through their respective employers or outside sources. Delta Dental coordinates with the other insurance company to make sure that the combined payments on a claim do not exceed the total amount the dentist has agreed to accept from Delta Dental. The primary insurer pays benefits first and the secondary carrier pays next. Any amount not paid by the primary carrier may be paid in part or in whole by the secondary carrier. The dental plan of the person submitting the claim is the primary carrier. For dependents, the primary carrier is determined based on the “birthday rule.” The spouse whose birthday comes earliest in the year will have his or her dental plan designated as the primary carrier for purposes of covering their children. If you have dental insurance through your health care plan, it is always considered the primary insurer.
Access the NVA Online Provider Directory and fill in your Group Sponsor (GEBA) and Zip code. When viewing the results of this search, be sure to review the “Service Level” of each provider as a provider may provide Eyeglasses/Contacts, Exams, or both.
Go to the NVA website and register on the right of the page. Once registered, you will be able to order a replacement card.
Initially, you should review your order. Remember, only basic transition and progressive lenses are covered under the Enhanced Program. Also, be aware that billing at Walmart is not done on an a la cart basis, as it is done with other carriers. If you still believe there is an error in your billing, contact NVA at (800) 672-7723. As always, please feel free to contact GEBA at (800) 826-1126 to assist you with any questions you may have.