Long Term Care Insurance
Trust GEBA - To Advise Feds on More Care Choices
GEBA’s Long Term Care (LTC) options may help mitigate financial risk when you can no longer care for yourself. Long Term Care Insurance can help you maintain your independence and relieve financial and caregiving pressure on your family.
- Traditional health insurance, including Medicare and Medicaid, do not cover long term care costs.
- Family members may not be in a position to help.
- Long term care can span years – and can be extremely expensive.
With GEBA, we know there is no “one size fits all” solution. Our expert advisors help with options that best suit individual needs and in the context of your whole financial plan.
But don’t take our word for it. Here’s what Feds who have attended a GEBA LTC webinar say:
“Extremely helpful to hear about the different options. This gave me some hope that I can figure out
long term care as part of the retirement puzzle.”
Choose GEBA and join more than 16,000 satisfied members of the intelligence community, broader federal workforce, the military, and their family members. Membership in GEBA is free – and includes more choices and savings – as long as you maintain coverage.
Exclusive Benefits from the Same Organization Your Peers Have Trusted Since 1957.
How Can We Serve You Today? Our Knowledgeable Member Services Staff Can Help!
If you are a Long Term Care policyholder who is being billed by the Underwriter, it is necessary to contact the Underwriter directly.
- CNA (policies issued after 1990): (800) 775-1541
- CNA (policies issued before 1990): (800) 447-4982
- John Hancock: (800) 377-7311
- Genworth: (800) 456-7766